Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Greetings!

Greetings, fellow Catholics, Pope here! I thought perhaps I would try out this "blogging" thing, that I may more easily communicate with the world. This "blog" is to be a truly worldwide ministry (I pray it is not one built upon sand!:) ) And sometimes I'll let you all in on some of my random thoughts, because frankly Cardinals are terrible listeners!

For instance my upcoming trip to Israel is causing me much grief. What will the weather be like? Should I pack my own toiletries, or will they be provided? I fear that in the hot desert sun of the Holy Land I will fulfill the words of the prophet Isaiah:
"
Instead of fragrance there will be a stench;
instead of a sash, a rope;
instead of well-dressed hair, baldness;
instead of fine clothing, sackcloth;
instead of beauty, branding."

Just kidding!

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment